FIND THE OPTIMAL SOLUTION
24 BANKS AND INSURANCES
We analyze the market for you in a neutral and independent way in order to offer the best solutions possible.
FINMA N° 29719
FINMA is the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority.
Our specialists are constantly updated and trained and certified by the Federal official patent.
Librespassages.ch is the leader in advisory and finding optimal solutions with regards to vested benefit accounts.
Librespassages.ch offers you a team of specialists, as well as a personal advisor, who understands your situation in order to find the solution that is the most suitable in accordance with your wishes and objectives.
Librespassages.ch offers a global and neutral insight on the market as a whole. We take advantage of the competition to get the best value out of more than 24 of the biggest actors on the market.
On the path to offering the best solutions on the market, we have become members of the CICERO quality Label Certification, offering a continuous and regular update on the market evolution to always stay informed and accurate.
WE ADAPT TO YOUR NEEDS
OPTIMIZE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Vested benefits account or policy ?
- What returns to expect ?
- Unique access to private banking
WITHDRAWAL OF THE VESTED BENEFITS
- Buy your home
- Become self-employed (indepedant status)
- Move abroad, outside of the EU
COVERAGE AND SECURITY MEASURES
- Secure a disability pension
- Adapt the death benefit to the desired level
- Plan the succession
REDUCE YOUR TAXES
- Splitting the vested benefits account
- Optimize taxes
- Plan the taxation of the succession
- How to split the vested benefits account
- Retirement Capital/Pension
- How to pay the least taxes when you withdraw
- Analyzing your situation
- Comparing and optimizing the investment solution
- Complete the offer with the suitable tax optimization and successoral planning
START YOUR ANALYSIS
RECEIVE OUR VESTED BENEFITS GUIDE
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Your cumulated earnings on the Vested Benefits account should grow at the height of your expectations. We have seen returns on investment of 8% approximatively these last years on these Vested Benefits accounts.
We compare and take advantage of the tight competition to offer you the best ROI out there.
Possibility to deal with our high quality Private Banking partners.